- No products in the cart.
Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ (Master Carton of 48 Tubes)
COST/Master Carton – (48 TUBEs/Master Carton)
GT1200 T8-18™ are designed with a wide-voltage operational range and run COOLER due to the use of an Aluminum PCB to transmit the heat into the heat sink housing.
Created by “GREGG WILSON DESIGNS”, the GT1200 T8-18™ was designed with the following features;
- 8-30 Volts, the wide voltage range is designed to withstand the wide voltage fluctuations of a modern RV deep cycle battery system.
- Uses “State of the Art PWM technology” (Pulse Width Modulator) technology to control voltage fluctuations.
- The GT1200 T8-18™ uses our Patent Pending “Harness Housing” to prevent the short circuiting problem that is problematic with other T8-18 Tubes that simply drill a hole through the aluminum housing and use a rubber grommet.
- The special design allows the Glow-Tube™ to produces 1200 lumen of bright 4200K light without the invasive LED blinding “HOT SPOTS” produced by others.
- The ratcheting design allows the light of the GT1200 T8-18™ tube to be directed to areas of preference with in the RV.
- Saves power by operating on only 14.4W.
- Energy efficient and Eco-friendly, contains no mercury.
- This product does not emit ultraviolet (UV) light.
- LED bulbs can last up to 60,000 hours or more.
The Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ LED replacement tubes are built with the finest LED lighting technology and materials available. This fact can be seen by the quality in construction of GT1200 T8-18™ Tube and the 1200LM Glow when the Tube is energized.
The Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ LED features dual modern harness technology, operates at a voltage range of 8-30 volts AC/DC. This wide-voltage range is designed to withstand RV power fluctuations that can damage ordinary LED lights. The Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ also uses the new Patent Pending “Harness Housing” to prevent the short circuiting problem that is problematic with other T8 Tubes that simply drill a hole through the aluminum housing and use a rubber grommet.
The GT1200 T8-18™’s special design allows the Glow-Tube to produces 1200 lumen of bright 4200K light without the invasive LED blinding “HOT SPOTS” produced by other older 1st generation T8-18 tubes.
Each Glow-Tube™ GT1200 T8-18™ LED tube has a life expectancy of 60,000 hours or more which is many times longer than a standard bulb it replaces which saves money and time. This product does not contain mercury or emit ultraviolet (UV) light. The Glow-Tube™ GT1200-T8™ LED Bulb was manufactured to high standards to allow it to withstand the daily shaking and vibration of a modern RV without failing.
|Dimensions||22 x 6 x 6 in|